Blogger Widgets

1/22/13

Mabinay Spring

One of things I love most of where I am at, not just the location but from where I stand as of this point of my life are the people I am with. Wherever I look, I can always find someone to come and take a trip with me. I am surrounded with people who are very much willing to take that extra mile with me and pose at every shot I took for this blog. Supportive I guess? Well lucky me to have someone share the joy I feel whenever I am and enthusiastically replies to every "wow" and "nice" word I have when words aren't enough how amaze I am. Not to say much, I would like to share my Mabinay Spring escape with my best outgoing people there is.



One of the most visited spot in Mabinay not just the tourist as well as the locals is the Mabinay Spring. It is a natural spring located in the heart of the municipality. When the people of Mabinay feels like going some place cold and fun, this is the place to be. In other words, this is a household spot; considering Mabinay has less access to a beach.


There is no entrance fee by the way. Free!

When you get into the entrance, you will be greeted by tall trees that would give you the feeling of a rain forest. This beauty is hidden behind the woods like a mystery yet to be discovered.

One of the recreation, must-try, and old time favorite is the kayaking for P50 for one hour.

Getting ready for the race. Go Phioxee!

I must tell you that this place has been developed by the municipality. They install a zip line at a very low rate. They also put up villas where you can stay overnight as well as function rooms for events. Let us then check it out.

The zip line ride would only cost you P100. This has just been installed late 2012.



This is Phioxee's first zip line. She was freaking out.


We need to go on tandem because she is freaking out like really freaking out.
I was screaming when we were held up in the air, and I told her to just enjoy the ride. She had fun I guess, so it worked. Just when everyone is tired and starving, we decided to go, but I met the person in charge so we have a few talk before we left the place. He showed us around.

The newly constructed villas that are good for P700 good for 5 PAX maximum per day. (*Note: Rates may subject to change without prior notice)

The function hall. Not yet in full operation but they are hoping this would be open early this year. They don't have a catering services as well- which he says would come along, so they are allowing outside caterer. Not bad.






Bye for now Mabinay Spring. Till next time.

We suggested the staff to put up a small convenience store inside. They don't have a food corner inside so you need to go out and buy your food. He says, they are looking into it. This has just been fully constructed early this year, and he says it is not yet done. So I am excited for this resort in the coming years. I would be one of those people who will be watching out for this resort to be in full operation. Kudos to Mabinay for doing such a great job!...xoxo!




57 comments:

  1. wow ang ganda dito..ang hirap naman nun lalabas ka pa para bumili ng food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful place ^^
    i think this place is a place na babalik balikan, parang nakakarelax kasi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. astig nung function hall. yun talaga nakita ko. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uu...nice kasi ung pagka gawa at bago ba din...:)

      Delete
  4. Awesome hideaway!
    Ganda naman! Ganyang place din ang gusto kong marating. Kapag nature trip talaga, thumbs up para sa akin! Nice to see you both ni Phioxee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really envious - ang daming malapit na sobrang gandang pwedeng puntahan dyan :) at ang affordable ng cottage - 700 lang for 5 people!

    Congrats to Phioxee sa kanyang 1st zipline ride! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shock nga din ako sa sobrang mura..its very neat too...:) Kayang kaya na daw nya mag bukidnon...hahaha

      Delete
  6. pero mukhang takot tlga si Phioxee sa paglagay palang ng harness :-) good job sa kanya ... .

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAH! Sana may mga waves waves nung nag kayaking kayo! Tapos may babagsakan na water falls! Ganyan. HAHAHAH! ;) kidding!

    Ang mura ng zipline. Gano kataas at kalayo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! the place is beautiful! Ganda talaga ng Pilipinas!
    I'm hosting a give away I hope you check it out,http://steph-g.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway-80-msdressy-gift.html

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ganda ng function wall. Berdeng berde din ang tubig. Ok na trip to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...in short parang nakaka takot ganon?..hehe

      Delete
  10. Mukhang man-made pero natural pala... Fun Fun Fun.... kakatuwa kasi friends pala kayo ni Phioxee...

    Magsama nga kayong parehong gala... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha si dyesbel ee nagpakadarna na haha!
    someday matatry ko din yan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mura yung villa ha!

    Ang ganda nung liguan..kung di lang ako matatakutin sa green na tubig e mag papaka up mto sawa ako jan eh..

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I miss Philippines already, very nice indeed, great job for all the wonderful photos. It makes me wanna go there right now. I love zip lining it was awesome!. It would be nice if we could follow each other blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lucky you!! everything looks so beautiful and fun..the water is color I have never seen before...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow super ganda ng water, naaaliw ako sa mga ganyan sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful pictures. like a dream.
    kisses

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    Daniel Wellington watch

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanx alot sa encouragement. I wouldnt b able to do it without u:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ang dami palang magagandang pwedeng puntahan sa place nyo.. hope someday makapunta ako dyan!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! started to follow you too..

    God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ganda naman dyan:) ang dami maganda lugar sa atin:) thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. im filipino too! I just posted a new OOTD post. What do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply breath taking ang ganda ng Mabinay Spring :)

    You are lucky you have friends na madaling hilahin sa mga galaan haha.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kapag nagawi kami dyan, pupunta rin ako sa Mabinay. Maganda at mukhang relaxing. Chance ko na din matuto ng kayaking. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ang ganda ng lugar. to think that the entrance is free, nakaka-amaze kung pano nila name-maintain yung lugar ng ganito. nakakatuwa kasi ang mga bumibisita, marunong magpahalaga sa paligid. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you for following! im following you now on gfc

    ReplyDelete

  25. What a Lovely blog..
    I am your new happy follower :D
    I hope you will follow me back :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. galing! and ang low ng rates nila.. P700/5pax/day is not bad talaga ha!

    ReplyDelete
  27. how many hours po ang travel time from bacolod to dumaguete? ehehe Si mama kasi ay taga-Bacolod :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. a real paradise!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  29. nalito ako sa blog mo at sa blog ni pioxee hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, this place looks insanely beautiful!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nakakarelax ng bonga yung spring. Sana matry ko ring magkayak dyan.

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow that looks sooo much fun!!! i definitely want to go there someday =D

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Napangiti naman ako dun sa part na mag-zipline kayo. Si Phioxee na freak out talaga. Hehe...well nakakatakot nga naman yang zipline lalo na kung first time pa lang.

    Interesting yung spring na yan at ang the best ay libre pa. I hope na inaalagaan nang mabuti ang lugar na iyan.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm proud na jan sa lugar na yan ako lumaki =)

    ReplyDelete








  35. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346


























    i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comment means the world to me! Thank you so much!