n order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are:
> Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
> Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
> Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
> Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
> Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Hi guys, three dear bloggers gave this award to me...I'm deeply touched...I just got off from a very busy week, and I was beyond happy to receive three same blog awards. I'll try my best to do what they have done too...:) I'll also do my best to spread the award...:) I got this awards from these bloggers: Joanne, Anne, and Maria. You may also check out their blogs too..:)
These are from Joanne:
1. Why do you blog? Or what made you start blogging? - I simply love blogging because I got to meet new people and its a stress reliever for me...:)
2. What is the essence of being a woman (for girls)? a man(boys)? Or somewhere in between (bekis)? - I feel like I'm being questioned for Ms. Universe...haha I think being a bearer of a child for me the real essence of being a woman. I dream of being one someday!..:)
3. Who is your first crush? Why? - Wow, I remember a guy in high school. We fight so much when we were little, and he have grown up to be a very cute young guy.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment? - Haha...I don't want to mention. There is too many of them lately..haha
5. How often do you get late for work? - twice a week...haha
6. What was the worst punishment you received at grade school? Why were you punished? - My dad almost have me eat a chili pepper because I lied about going somewhere...:P
7. What is the craziest thing you've ever done? - Love perhaps...:)
8. What is your most favorite restaurant? - Yep, wait...hmmm Oh! Qyosko..haha
9. Have you ever cried watching a movie? What movie was it? - Yes! My sister's keeper. I cried a river!
10. Coffee or Tea? - Both! I'm a tea and coffee drinker.11. Do you think I'm pretty and sexy? - Definitely dear!
This is from Anne (tag-lish):
1. If you are given the chance to change your name, what name would you choose? Why?- If given a chance to change my name it would be Chloe...parang may edge ung name (there's a bit of an edge)...i don't know, I like the sound...hehe
2. Is there anything that could make you stop "blogging"? (as in stop talaga to the point na icoclose mo ung account mo...) what would it be?- Un ay kung ma isipan nang Google na i close ang account ko...haha hopefully hindi, I'd die...haha...:( (That's if Google will close my account...hopefully they won't)
3. What is your term of endearment for your special someone? Why or how did you came up with that endearment?- eeeeeennng! Wala po akong lovelife ngayon...booh! (I don't have a guy) But if I have one, I'd love to call him Babe...parang sweet and sexy lang ung peg...hahaha
4. What is your favorite TV channel and why?- Star World, kasi nandun lahat nung shows na sinusubaybayan ko...:) (It contains all the shows that I have been watching.)
5. What type of chocolate do you like/prefer? (white, dark, and the like...) - Definitely dark...i love black chocolate...especially if it has a hint of mint...yumm!
6. In cases where there is a third party in your relationship, would you fight for the one you love or let him go? Or would you rather share him with another person?- It happened to me 3 years ago, and I let him go, kasi nawawala ung trust sa relationship which makes it very hard for me...:) I'm a pro-letting go person...I let people decide if they wants to stay or not.
7. Are you a morning, afternoon, evening or midnight type of person?- Ako siguro afternoon and evening person...hirat gumising nang maaga...hehe (Me- afternoon and evening person...it's tough rising up so early)
8. When you smell that your friend has a body odor or bad breath, would you tell it to him/her? - Yes, definitely. I am honest to people especially to a very dear friend, kasi gusto ko honest din ung person to me. (because I also want people to be honest with me too) I'd rather tell that person the truth than sugar coat him/her.
9. Do you appreciate/understand abstract artworks?- Yes, I love all kinds of art especially abstract ones. I may understand it, but I also have my own version of it...hahaha
10. White or red sauce?- Red..:)
11. What is Science? (bawal magconsult kay Webster, Google, etc.)- Science is my favorite subject..hehehe
The last one is from Maria:
- How did you get interested in blogging?- Meeting people and I love being online, it's a stress reliever for me...:)
- When is your blog's anniversary? - January...:)
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? - I came up with it while I was walking from work. I don't know...naisipan ko lang bigla...;)
- If you could start all over in life, would you change anything?- Nothing..I love how it all went out...;)
- What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?- Wow! A lot...maybe snorkling through the sea clift at Balicasag or maybe zip lining..:)
- Do you believe in true love and destiny?- I believe in love and we make our own destiny, we are the creator of our own destiny...:)
- Sailboat or cruise ship? - Cruise ship...i would love to travel the world...;)
- If a genie will grant you 3 wishes, what would it be? - 1. Bonggang Lovelife, 2. Healthy family 3. Maraming peraaaaaa...hahaha
- How old were you before you stopped believing in Santa Claus? - I don't know. I don't believe him ever since I was a kid, kasi my Mom never bribe me when I was a kid...;)
- Where is your ideal holiday destination? - Wow! Paris!
- Describe yourself in three word. - A loving, chic, turista...:)
I was looking for those bloggers who often visits my site and how many followers they have to find out that they already have the same award...:( I would love to give the award to those blogger who I am really close to or at least close to my heart, so I decided not to pass the award forward..:( I just hope Maria, Joanne, and Anne would not mind me breaking the rules..:( Instead, I would mention them here and urge you guys to visit their blog too..:) I'm sure they would love to have you as part of their circles too.
Here are my dearest 11 bloggers who I wish I can pass the award to:
1. Phioxee of Wanderer and Awareness of www.phioxee.com and http://phioxeeawareness.blogspot.com
2. Joanne of http://jhoweiyne.blogspot.com/
3. Archieviner of http://www.archieviner.com/
4. Kulapitot of http://jikoyatako.blogspot.com
5. Zai Zai of http://simplycomplicatedzai.blogspot.com/
6. Mecoy of http://iammecoy.blogspot.com/
7. Joy of http://willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com/
8. Arline of http://journeyofthepinkline.blogspot.com/
9. Anney of http://blogniako.blogspot.com/
10. Steph of http://steph-g.blogspot.com/
11. Anne of http://hereiam-loanne.blogspot.com/
Again, thank you very much for the award. I am trully grateful. Till my next post...xoxo!