1. First and foremost is the good health and safety of my family.
|Photo from Rinkly Rimes blog.|
2. My second wish is a Digital SLR Camera from Canon. A EOS Rebel T2i EF - S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit.
3. I also wish to have a tab. I at first really wish to have an iPad 2, but I dream of having an Android gadget even more than having an Apple product, so I came up with the Google Nexus 7.
|Photos from Google Play.|
4. I also wish to have an outside of the country trip.- very grand I know but hopefully I can next year. Sponsors are welcome...haha
|Photo from mitre.org.|
|Photo from devotionalchristian.com|
6. For the last one, I know this sounds very cheesy, but I also wish for "The One"..I hope he'll come around real quick...:)
|Images from CIKer.com|
Some of my wishes are ambitious- I know...hehe It is better to dream big than to never really wish and dream at all. It motivates us to work even harder, right? So let's go go go! I would also like to pass this task to those bloggers who didn't do their Christmas list yet. So I found these people:
1. Tal the Pinay Wanderer at http://www.thepinaywanderer.com/
2. Juicy Jay of http://jayradarafol.blogspot.com
3. Ishmael of http://theparadoxicleyline.blogspot.com/
4. Pareng Jay of http://jaygamay.blogspot.com/
5. Gia of http://www.lovelyserendipity.com/
6. Reydan of http://reydanduldulao.blogspot.com/
So there you have it guys. Christmas will be here in a few days, and I am hoping that you, yes you- the one reading; would be receiving everything you wished/dreamed of not just on Christmas but in every day of your life. Never forget to share your blessings in this special season of love too...xoxo!