Blogger Widgets

2/1/12

First stop

Meet the people behind the adventure.
I got my self a Henna Tattoo for P70 ..great isn't it?





The look of the island from my point of view is like heaven.




The coral reefs are beyond amazing!


I was having a hard time choosing what my first blog would be. So here it is....our trip to APO Island. It has been a tradition to visit APO Island for two years now. The best thing about it?...Aside from the to and fro fare expense, everything else is free!!..like literally free!..Special thanks to our friend Paul. Oh, well aside from the henna tattoo that I got. So enjoy the photo...Hope you guys like it...xoxo!

APO Island by the way is one of the best diving areas there is in Negros Oriental. You may visit their website for more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment means the world to me! Thank you so much!