Blogger Widgets

2/8/12

So not over Antulang!





Kayaking with Aicy.


Horse back riding was surprisingly fun. This is my first horse ride, and I was a little bit nervous that he would kick me off. He proved me wrong though...hehe


The beach area is quite secluded. You won't even notice there is this small place with rocks all over it. Its so cool.

How can you not love Antulang? The moment we stepped out of the van for the day tour package that we got, I know I won't get over the place. The place is peaceful. It actually is the best place for a city-life-getaway. The view is overwhelming too. The people as well as their level of service is excellent. I call it "stress-free." It makes you wanna live there...lol!.

You can visit their official website for the day tour package information and reservations here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comment means the world to me! Thank you so much!